Tuesday, November 24, 2009

happy thanksgiving

wow i just ate a whole bag of cheese its but their just so good and....cheesey!anyway i love this picture cause heirs all the shoes i want in the whole world well maybe not all but most!i would get the orange ones i really like orange now but ok ill stop talking about my interests and tell you what im here to tell you:(drum rolll!) I MADE MORE OF MY STORY!!!!!!!youre alll probably like what the flip!!!!because i rote the begining of my story like a bigillion yeaars ago so ill do a little summary so the girl named Adaline ends up in the twelfth dimension and a little bunny like freako finds her and brings her to his house because aparently he knows allot she doesn't so the next chapter is gonna be like the explaining chapter because hes the smart little bunny guy.Are you still with me?that was allot to go over so now im going to proceed:well ill just do another post to do my story and you can also look on the side of my blog to see the characters and whats really cool about them ok bye bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it would be awesome if i had some yellow ones!
those are awesome!